Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So far so good

Well dad called me from Atlanta and is on is way to Saudi Arabia.  He was sounding very tired but holding up good.  I put up some Christmas lights tonight and even took a picture.  I thought it might get us in the Christmas spirit.  I just laid around most of the night and slept.  I was so tired.  I hope dad sleeps on the plane.  Not much else to report.  I am glad that the packages came.  The one I sent here hasn't shown up yet.  It is suppose to be here on Friday.  Well have a great Thursday.  Robin I am glad your play is going good.  LOVE MOM Well I can't find the picture I will have to post it tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...