Monday, November 26, 2012

It's postponed

Well they postponed Saudi for one day.  Dad is leaving on Wednesday now.  We went to Walmart to buy some Christmas lights for our porch and we found a suitcase for dad to take.  I think it will be nice for him.  It does have more room.  That was nice.  He is all packed up.  We went and got his hair cut and treats.  I just got an extra day.  I am glad that Casey got a new pair of pants.  I love Kohl's cash.  I did take a picture of my wall that I put the decals on.  I am not sure I did a great job but it is growing on me.  I need to hang the rest of my pictures.  I am still figuring out where to put them.  Well have a great Tuesday.  Karen you are going to be in your house before you know it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...