Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nice Day

Thanks for the picture Mom, I like the lights.  Good job Karen and being so organized.  I have muost everything wrapped.  I ran out of birthday wrapping paper and I might wrap one of Isaac's Birthday present in Christmas paper.  He may grow up scarred.  We had a good day.  I bought Isaac a size bigger diapers and they fit him a lot better.  He is getting so big.  We went to the park this afternoon and it was so fun.  Isaac is getting a lot better at playing.  We had a fun time.  We had spaghetti for dinner and it tasted really good.  Here are a couple pictures of today.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...