Sunday, April 21, 2013

Best Laid Plans

Well we came home last night so I could go to a meeting this morning.  Isaac slept in so late that we missed it.  He was grumpy when he woke up also and it took him a while to be happy.  Oh well.  I apologized to everyone today and they were fine.  I just didn't have to heart to wake him up.  We went to nursery and the kids were all kind of off also.  Casey made it home.  He took some medicine and is went to bed early.  We went and visited Randy for a while and Terry showed me how she did the binding on her table runners so I am going to unpick what I have done and do it the way she does.  Everyone has a good day tomorrow.  I hope that we all have a wonderful week.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...