Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sunburned

Congratulations on your bonus Karen, that is awesome.  Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I lost track of time.  We had a good day yesterday and today.  I mowed the lawn today and we worked on the fence.  That was a big job.  We have all the posts in and we are going to put back up the old slats on Monday after the concrete has set.  There was a big tree growing behind the pile of dirt that we had to cut down and dig up the roots because it was in the fence line.  It was time consuming to get the stump out.  Mr Higbee helped us and he was really nice and we did a better job with his help.   Isaac took a long nap which also helped a lot.  The post were really rotten, I didn't realize how bad they were.  It already looks a lot better.  Well that is all my news.  It was fun to have Casey home and work in the yard.  I like days that like.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...