Thursday, April 25, 2013

Confused

Rachel it wasn't your fault.  I am just not going to have a bank account at Wells Fargo and that will solve all the problems.  We can use another bank.  I was tired today.  I tried allegra last night for my allergies and I didn't sleep one bit.  I think I will wait for the weekend to try it again.  It did help however to that was nice.  My visiting teachers were suppose to come tonight but they had car trouble so me and dad went grocery shopping.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  Just let me know Robin when  you want to hook up on Saturday and we will go take care of the bank stuff.  Have a great Friday.  Thanks Rachel and Casey for fixing the fence.  That is really nice of you.  That is a lot of work and we appreciate all the hard work.  Karen I am so glad you have peas.  I will come up on Saturday after the bank and help you cut down pine trees.  Should be fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...