Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ready for the week?

Rachel, I am kind of glad you missed the meeting and Isaac got some sleep.  We did have him moving a lot.  He was so cute on the train.  Thanks for coming down this weekend.  I hope Casey and Isaac get feeling better soon.  Thanks Karen also for coming down.  That was a nice time.  Robin I hope your photo shoot went well and that your snake is totally awesome.  It was fun to have dinner last night.  I am not ready for the week.  I like to play to much.  I hope it is a quiet one.  Have a nice week and everyone one stay well.  Take lots of airborne.  It does help.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...