Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Finished

Thanks for the pictures Robin, you do a good job on makeup.  Karen I am glad that your flowers are doing good.  I have been trying to think of something to plant in the front bed.  I thought of lavender today.  I am going to have to think about it and read. We had a good day today.  Isaac slept in which was nice.  We skipped story time just so Isaac could rest.  At 1 we went to the airport with the cub scouts and it was fun.  Isaac was tired at first but he really got excited when we were there.  Casey wasn't feeling good so he came home around 3.  Isaac didn't want to nap with him around, he finally fell asleep at 4.  I was able to finish Mom's table runner and my St Patrick day quilt.  It feels so nice to have them done.  I moved the serger up on my table and I am going to start to work on the clothes.  I am nervous but excited.  Isaac has been singing alot.  Last night we were watching Mighty Machines and he was singing the song.  I took a video of it.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...