Thursday, April 25, 2013

No stress

Today was good I went in to work at 6 and was super duper busy. tomorrow has the same forcast. I went to school and tried on my dress on the dress form. I posted a picture below. I am excited. I still have to make sleeves though. And I have some other assignments to get done. I also got smart cookies for everyone at work because I wanted to and they are delicious. Don't worry about the banking stuff mom and rachel :) I also have a meeting at pioneer tommorow. we were going to have it saturday but its motorcross and there will be no where to park so friday it is. well have a great night. RObin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...