Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day Off

Dad's doctor appointment went well.  He said he would see us in a year so that was a good thing.  We had a nice day.  We got a lot of errands done and that felt nice.  They hadn't credited our account for returning a modem so we got that taken care of, went to Sam's and got drugs and the pharmacy.  I could use a day off every week to get things done.  I am ready to do anything this Saturday.  Does anything sound really fun?  It is suppose to be really nice outside.  I don't have any plans but would love to play.  We had a nice day just hanging out.  Have a great Thursday and let me know what sounds fun to do on Saturday. 
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...