Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mr Sun

We had a good day today.  Casey is feeling better than yesterday and Isaac is doing better as well.  So things are looking up on the sickness front.  We went to playgroup today and that was fun.  Isaac does all the actions in the songs, it is really cute.  Jenn came over to sew today and I got a lot done.  It was fun.  I made that salmon for dinner and it tasted really good, thanks Mom.  We worked out in the yard this evening and went on a walk, nothing to strenuous.  It was nice to have a warm day today.  Oh they are cutting down trees at the Barents house so they had a huge crane over there all day which was pretty exciting.  I hope that everyone had a good day.  I hope that you had a good day off Mom.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...