Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Busy Day

Today seemed busy.  We went to story time this morning and Isaac did good.  We went out for lunch with Casey which was nice.  It was fun to go out.  Jenn came over to sew and Isaac didn't sleep the whole time.  He was good to play and watch a show.  He fell asleep right after she left, he didn't want to miss out.  He woke up in time for dinner and then we went to pack meeting.  We were in charge of the skit and the boys did good.  Isaac did good at pack meeting also.  The shot rockets off at the end and that scared him so we left.  I finished binding the quilt last night while I was waiting for Casey.  I love it.  I attached a picture of Isaac breaking it in.  I also finished Karen's apron and a pillow for our bed.  The pillows are fun to make.  If anyone wants one I can make it.  Well I am going to play candy crush also.  I am on a hard level so I may need Karen to pass it for me.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...