Saturday, June 22, 2013
starter date
Today was nice I slept in. Then I met a guy named Walter, on a dating site. but here the story I joined one for fun and it wasn't as fun as I remember people are crazy so I canceled it. but I did start writing this one guy so I thought I would meet up. and we went on a short hike. he had a friends party at night so we made it short. But tomorrow we are going to try going on a hike. so that will be fun. he seems like a nice guy. but I will let you know how it goes. That is exciting about the cabin it will be fun!!! well not to much else going on. have a great night
Robin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DC
We have made it to DC. The flight went good and we found our hotel pretty easily. We then went out walking and found an Indian restaurant t...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment