Friday, June 21, 2013

Too excited

I think we did good for Island Park cabin. It looks nice in the pictures.  We are going to have a fun time.  It is a little over 5 hours to get there from SLC Robin so I you want to come up for the weekend, I think it will work.  When I get the link to the cabin I will give it to everyone.  We will bring some games and just play around.  Not much else going on with me.  I made it through work today with 5 hours sleep last night.  Can I just say that not sleeping is getting really old. We are going to take Grandma Bodily to Kamas tomorrow.  She wanted to go and it will be nice to show her Karen's house.  Have a great weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...