Sunday, June 16, 2013

Quiet day

It was a quiet day here.  I slept most of the day and I really needed that.  We went and walked around Murray park and there were so many reunions there.  I didn't realize that there was a huge ice rink there.  We drove up around it after we got done with out walk. I am glad that Casey made it home safe and sound.  I did make my roast today and we made roast sandwiches with it.  It tasted so good.  I am going to make beef stroganoff and enchiladas with the left overs.  There is talk that dad will leave on Tuesday.  I will keep you updated on that one.  Have a great Monday.  I just love this time of year.  I have had such a nice weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...