Thursday, June 20, 2013

How are you doing this week today?

Isaac came up this morning and asked How are you doing this week today.  It made me laugh.  Isaac woke up really early this morning and I stayed up late to say hi to Casey so I was tired today.  We went to the stokes nature center today.  It is the first day of summer today so they read a book about summer and we made wind tunnel things.  She had them paint them with plants and Isaac really liked doing that.  Isaac took a early nap.  When he woke up we went a got a present for the little girl next door birthday party that is Saturday.  I got her a doll with a extra set of clothes, I am not sure if she will like it or not.  Then me and Isaac went swimming and we had a really fun time.  We went down the water slide 5 times and he loved it.  We went later so it wasn't as busy which was nice.  It was a nice day.  I am excited for next week also.  It will be really fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...