Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I did it

I passed my hard level.  I was beginning to think I would never win.  I always think if Karen can do it so can I.  Thanks Karen for giving us hope that it is possible to pass some of those levels.  I had a good day also.  Not much going on with me.  Dad took me to a new thai restaurant for dinner.  It was nice.  I am excited to come to Park City tomorrow also and pick up dads gift and have dinner.  Robin do you want to meet us in Park City?  It is up to you.  Rachel, I love the quilt and your pillow cases.  The pillow cases are always a hundred times better than what you can buy.  They will just be perfect for your quilt.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...