Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I did it

I passed my hard level.  I was beginning to think I would never win.  I always think if Karen can do it so can I.  Thanks Karen for giving us hope that it is possible to pass some of those levels.  I had a good day also.  Not much going on with me.  Dad took me to a new thai restaurant for dinner.  It was nice.  I am excited to come to Park City tomorrow also and pick up dads gift and have dinner.  Robin do you want to meet us in Park City?  It is up to you.  Rachel, I love the quilt and your pillow cases.  The pillow cases are always a hundred times better than what you can buy.  They will just be perfect for your quilt.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...