Thursday, June 20, 2013

Almost there

I am glad that tomorrow is Friday also.  It will be nice to have the weekend.  Julie has a roll away bed she doesn't want so I am going to go pick it up and use it.  I think it might be nice to sleep on.  We met Robin for dinner.  Thanks for the nice birthday present Robin, I love it.  We went shopping and dad got me some necklaces for my birthday and we went to Seagull book and they had a lot of cool things there for Isaac.  He may have a lot of new books when he comes to my house on Tuesday.  Ya just never know.  Well have a great Friday.  I have to admit I am so looking forward to Tuesday night and Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...