Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Everything works out

Today was good.  We had play group this morning and I gave the girl expecting her blanket and I think she liked it.  Kelly was never around so we didn't end up going out for his birthday.  Me and casey were tired after lunch so we put cars on and took a nap.  I think Isaac must of gotten some rest also because he never took a nap after that.  I had the salad so i tonight so I had Randy watch Isaac and it went really well.  Isaac had a really fun time and I had a really fun time at the social.  We both had a good evening.  I am so relieved.  I was really worried about it.  I also made a cucumber and tomato salad and it turned out pretty good.  Have fun at dinner tomorrow.  That sounds fun.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and Mom is coming up Friday.  It will be lots of fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...