Monday, August 12, 2013

Sweaty

We had another busy day and it was hot.  I had to deliver invitations for the salad social that is Wednesday.  I went at 8 since I thought it would cooler but it was hot.  When we got home Casey got up and mowed the lawn.  Then Calleen came over and picked the rest of the apricots.  The tree looks a lot better and it is nice that she took them all so I don't have to process any more.  It was her birthday today we took her out to lunch.  They brought her a cake and candle and Isaac liked that.  During Isaac's nap I made a quilt for the girl next door who is having a girl and I love how it turned out.  I need to put the binding on but I attached a picture.  I also quilted a quilt this weekend, I was going to do a fancy pattern but I ended up just stitching in the ditch.  I need to hand sew the binding now.  This evening me and Isaac went on a walk and it was nice.  I have attached pictures of the fair this weekend and the baby quilt.  I am glad that everyone had a good time and made it home safe.  That is a lot of driving.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...