Friday, August 16, 2013

re design

I made it through it today. I had to work at 5 am and it was a busy. but I am glad its friday and its over for 2 days. I came home and I had laundry that was pilling up but for some reason I was so stressed about everything. so I took a little nap. when I woke up I did laundry then I did a robin bomb. I completely moved all my furniture around my apartment. so that is nice to have a "new" lay out. Tomorrow I think I am going to meet up with walter and go to a farmers market. I haven't gone to one this year yet so that will be fun. MOM i can go to the party on sunday. Walter said he can go to, if that is ok. well have a fun kingdom ball karen. hope its super fun. hope logan was fun for every one love ya robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...