Wednesday, August 14, 2013

just relax

sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I came home from work and was tired and took a nap and that was about all I remember. Then today work was ok. They are doing this whole story of a guy cutting a tree with a dull axe and that we need to think about how to make our jobs more effective. by 'sharping our axes" you would say. so I told my manager we need less " micro managing' and more people doing effective work. so ya the next couple day are going to be self inflicted rough days. but some things need to be said. so if I'm fired friday don't be surprised... then I was going to take a pottery class from group on. so I thought it was a building that said pottery in sugar house. and when i walked in this big dog kept barking at me and it took the owner 5 minutes to come get him. I was in the wrong place. then I found the right place and the teacher wasn't there that day it was a sub teacher and they said I had to buy 20 dollars of clay, and I missed the first week. so I was over whelmed so I said I will see about taking it another time. SO I went home and watched murder mysteries and drew a picture from my creature book I just bought. its been a day for sure.... but it ended ok so I guess it does all work out... well have a great thursday and i am on for dinner robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...