Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

I think I am going to take Friday off and go see the Logan crew.  I need an Isaac hug.  I am sorry he had a bad day.  We all have them.  It was another really busy day at work.  I just run all day.  I need it to slow down a little bit but I don't think it will until they new girl can take back all of her work.  She starts on the 26th of August.  I helped someone look for jobs tonight and helped her apply for some.  Then we went to Walmart and got Karen's ribbon she needed to the ball.  It is smoky here also.  We took dad's jeep to pep boys tonight and left it over night.  They didn't have time to look at it.  They are going to look at the alignment and then they have buy 3 tires and get one free sale so we are going to buy the tires there.  It ends up being a lot cheaper than all the places I looked on line.  I wonder why I never saw those deals.  Oh well at least we are making progress on the new tires.  I love the quilts Rachel.  They are beautiful.  Robin we are for sure going to dinner on Thursday.  I think Karen is coming down to get the ribbon and then we are meeting Julie at the nursing home.  At least I think that is the plan.  She is excited to get the banners.  Thanks again for doing those.  Have a nice evening.  Rachel, I am glad you get to go see Richard.  It has been a long time since you got to visit with him.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...