Ta da. I got 2 zucchini. I even picked them before they were 20 pounds. It was stormy here, but more this afternoon than this evening. I went to WalMart after work and got my drugs. Exciting I know, at least they didn't have the pilot car going. My day went pretty quick in the morning but it seemed to drag in the afternoon. I hope that everyone has a great Tuesday tomorrow. Bye
Monday, August 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
Thanks for coming up Mom. We love having you here. I went to exercise class this morning. Then we took Ruth to the parade and got a spot...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...

No comments:
Post a Comment