Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday

I made it to Friday.  The project I have been working on is just about done.  The company we contracted with is coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and I have been setting up hour appointments for each day.  Some of the groups have 8 people in them.  So needless to say that is a lot of people to get organized.  Oddly enough the hardest group was the staff people.  I guess it is harder from them because they are with the patients.  I am glad it is the weekend but it seems so strange not to have everyone here.  I am going to run errands tomorrow.  I have a lot of them to run.  I am so glad you are taking the weekend off Rachel.  That will be fun just to hang out.  Have a great weekend.  Karen I hope you get your lawn mowed.  I came across a cute girls name.  I wanted to see what you thought about it before I forgot.  It was Jillian.
 LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...