Friday, September 20, 2013

Loosing It

This morning I forgot I was supposed to go visiting teaching.  Shirley called me and I ran over there.  I felt really bad.  It was nice to visit with everyone though.  Afterwards I got stuff for bruschetta and a soda.  It tasted so good.  It was a nice lunch.  Casey and Isaac took a nap and I got a lot of sewing done which felt nice.  Casey made sushi for dinner and that tasted really good also.  We had a really good food day.  We picked beans after dinner and we had a ton of them.  We gave a bowl full to the Anderson's and we had three more left for us.  It started out as a rough day but it got a lot better and ended up being really nice.  Casey is taking the weekend off so we are going to work on cleaning up the garden and working on the room.  It should be a nice weekend.  I also have a shower to go to.  Everyone have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...