Monday, September 16, 2013

Holy Moses

Today I was going to rock Isaac and he said he needed his old blanket, new blanket, new binki, soft car, skunk, dolphin and red pillow.  He started to carry it all over and I said Holy Moses and he started laughing so hard.  It was so funny.  He was grumpy this morning but after his nap things were a lot better and we had a really good evening.  We finished painting the train.   I will put pictures on tomorrow, it was fun to do.  This morning Casey's Dad came over and they finished putting up the dry wall.  Casey is going to work on mudding it tonight.  We also went to Lowes and got a new light fixtures for that room and my new sewing room.  I think it should be nice.  Well I am going to take a shower and watch IP Man.  Thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...