Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday

Rachel, that is so funny.  They do like all their security with them when they don't feel 100 percent.  I am glad he is feeling better.  Karen I am glad you made it to Walmart.  It always feels better to have food in the house.  I had a really busy day.  Lunch kind of didn't happen and I stayed until 5:15.  That was a long day.  I think the whole week is going to be like that.  Dad meet me at Best Buy on 21st and we went to look at phones.  The phones were cheaper but they didn't have any rebate so really they were the same price without a rebate.  Thought you would be interested in that.  We stopped at Kentucy Fried Chicken and man that was good.  It is really bad for us but it sure tasted good.  We watched Once Upon a Time.  We are in the second season now.  I do enjoy that show.  Don't work too hard.  Robin will you have to tell us how the movie went.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...