Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thunder

Today was good.  Tuesday's are busy and that makes for a good day.  When I was sewing with Jenn Isaac and Casey went and got some new skin for his toe.  I am hoping that will help it heal faster.  Also we walked to story time and he fell and scraped up his elbow and he has a bug bite on his leg.  He is falling apart.  I made a table runner for Robin with Jenn and I finished it today.  I just need to quilt it.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  At pack meeting we could see all this lighting moving our way.  When I was putting Isaac to sleep it finial came and it was pretty neat.  Casey is hoping the power goes out so they will send him home.  It sounds like from your day Karen that don't send you home.  That sounds like a long day.  I am glad that you got all the travel plans done Mom and everyone is leaving.  That should make things better.  I am glad that the movie went well Robin and I really like you makeup picture.  Good job.

Love
Rachel


Eating outside apples




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...