Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's fall time

Robin, I like the cast.  Why did he get pink?  I am glad that you made it cool.  Good job walking Mom, I am proud of you.  That is really good.  Good luck mowing the lawn Karen.  We need to do the same.  With the weather getting so cool you wont have to mow too much more.  We had a good day.  We went to the nature center today and it was pretty chilly up the canyon.  It really surprised me.  We made bird feeders out of pin cones and peanut butter with seeds.  They were pretty cute.  I didn't get any sewing done.  I was just going to take a power nap and then sew but I took a long nap.  Well everyone have a good Friday.  Don't work too hard.  The Red Rock bruschetta sounds really good so I think that I am going to make that tomorrow and our beans are ready so we are going to eat them.  It should be good.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...