Saturday, September 21, 2013

gatsby

sorry i didn't blog either I forgot. yesterday was good. I left work early because I could and I was done. so I went to IATSE the union for theater. but they were closed, they had a email so I emailed the girl and she said stop by on monday. so during lunch I am going to stop by and get an application. Today I meet up with walter at the farmers market. I guess he had a friend that had some of his old stuff but she was out running errands so we never met up with her. we did walk down to gateway and we saw marrissa for a sec. then he went gaming tonight so I am watching gastby. its a good show so far. well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...