Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bad Moon

Rachel, I am sorry about your car.  If you need to borrow mine, we can bring it up for you.  They fixed our jeep today, I called and complained and they were very prompt and said that if we paid for the radiator they would install it for free so that is what we did.  Today at work I had ordered 50 books for a meeting tomorrow and had them shipped two day delivery.  They box came today and there were only 7 in the box and they were covered in grease.  Amazon will ship new ones but over night is Thursday.  I think it was the straw.  I am going to fight that battle tomorrow morning.  Who would deliver at 36 lb box that weighed 7 lbs.  Robin that won't be bad to work just Saturdays for a couple of weeks.  I am glad that worked out for you.  Karen, I am glad that work went well.  It is suppose to get stormy tomorrow.  Everyone be careful.  I love you guys.  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...