Sunday, January 26, 2014

Last birthday

Today was good I relaxed most of it, I made spinach artichoke dip for Walters family Sunday dinner. Tomorrow at work we are having a pot luck I am going to make the same dip so I just doubled it. But the dinner was fun. His niece was cute and wanted to play peek a boo with me it was cute. Thanks for coming down for Walters birthday he was really appreciative. It was fun to see everyone to. My boss from pioneer wrote me for much ado about nothing play but I decided not to do it. I feel like it's to much at the moment. I just want to play a little. Well that's about all with me hope everyone has a good week. It's suppost to snow this week so stay safe

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...