Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fun Times

Karen, that sucks about the dentist.  I am sorry you had cavities.  I am glad that you are getting them fixed.  It just rained up here and the snow is starting to melt.  It is crazy January weather.   We had a good day.  After lunch Isaac wanted to go to the fun park so we went for a while.  It was good to get out of the house.  In the back part Isaac was running around like a race car and a little girl was dancing.  It was fun to watch them.  I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning.  I will let you guys know how it went.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good Friday tomorrow.  Mom Casey said that if you come up on Saturday to drive the jeep and then he can fix the cover, I forgot exactly what he said.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...