Friday, January 31, 2014

Wow

Robin, those cards are really pretty.  Thank you.  That is a lot of work and they are beautiful.  I am excited.  We had a good day.  I went to the doctors this morning and everything looks good.  They baby is growing good.  Casey watched Isaac while I went, Isaac wasn't feeling great today and was kind of grumpy.  Casey went to get some things for the car when I got back and then headed to work.  Getting parts for the car took longer than he thought so we were able to meet him for lunch which was fun.  Isaac took a nap and I pinned a quilt to be quilted.  It was hard on my back so I didn't go very fast but I am almost done.  Drive safe tomorrow and I am excited for a fun day.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...