Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Delicious

I made some Stromboli for dinner tonight and it was so good.  Here is a link to the recipe stromboli, we are really enjoyed it.  I will make it again.  Today was pretty good, we had story time and went grocery shopping.  I am getting to know people at story time so we stayed for a while and talked.  The ford broke today.  Casey went to go home and it was making a loud noise, so he opened the hood and the engine mounts were broken.  Casey's Dad is going to help us tow it home tomorrow and Casey is going to try to fix it.  I am sorry about your jeep Mom, but I am glad that you complained.  That makes me glad it is working out.  I hope the gym went good Robin and I hope that work went well for you Karen.  You have had some rough days lately.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...