Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sucess

Mom, I am glad that you got the jeep back and I am glad that you got it fixed before it got too bad.  Good job.  Karen, I am glad that you got some rest and feel better.  I feel like I didn't see you much yesterday.  Thank you again for the nice day yesterday, we had a really nice day.  Isaac wants to go to Grandma's fun park and mentioned it a couple of times today.  We went to church this morning and Jenn suggested that I bring Isaac into sharing time early before the kids get there so we left during the closing song at sacrament and sat in the room for a couple minutes before people got there.  Then I told him I would be right back and he kind of pushed me away and told me to go.  His teachers said that he did a really good job and he stayed the whole time.  I was proud of him.  When we were eating lunch he was telling us about a guy who touched the rocks.  They talked about prayer so I think he was talking about the brother of Jared.  I taught the lesson today and I used the candy Mom got and they really liked that.  It went well.  This evening we went over Randy's.  They took out the carpet in the front room and put laminate.  It looks really nice, they have done a good job redoing the house.  Well I hope that everyone has a good week, I can't believe it is the last week of January.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...