Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Better day

I had a better day today.  Yeah, I really needed that.  About 5:00 my boss came in and said they are changing my title to Administrative Assistant and it will be a raise.  I was really excited.  I have been really feeling like I needed a better title.  That will be good for me.  I am glad that Isaac got his car.  He was so cute on the phone he was so excited.  It is snowing here right now.  The air was so much nicer today.  Work is crazy busy but I like it that way.  I got three new projects today.  The piles will be adding up.  I ready for the weekend.  It is suppose to be nice weather.  Rachel thanks for the pictures.  I just love them.  I am glad that Casey thinks he can fix the car.  This week has gone by really fast for me as well.  Be careful out there tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...