Sunday, February 2, 2014

Quiet day

It was a quiet day and I got a lot done.  I went through my receipts for taxes and it was so much fun to look at all the fun things were did this year.  It was fun to remember all the good times we have had.  I didn't think that would be a fun job but it ended up being a nice time.  I was so glad that that missed that big wreck yesterday going up to Logan.  I hope Isaac is feeling OK.  I had a nice weekend.  I enjoyed the movie and going to Logan.  It looks like we might be getting bad weather this week.  Everyone be safe.  Have a nice first week of February.  I always like February.  It just seems like a turn into spring.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...