Monday, February 3, 2014

Sickness

Isaac was worse today.  We just sat on the couch all day and I held him.  I pushed water all day and he ate a little bit.  I hope that tomorrow he starts to feel better.  This morning he told Casey he was thinking about fun parks with the carousel and jeeps and swings and he wanted to go today so we need to come down again and hit the fun park again when he is feeling better.  Casey entered a superbowl game at work, he put in 5 dollars and won 125, actually he did 4 and his friend did 1 so he got 100 dollars.  It was pretty exciting.  Also the bedding for the baby came today and I love it.  It is really pretty.  I took pictures but it doesn't do it justice.  I hope that no one else gets the sickness and has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...