Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rest

We were lazy today also.  Isaac was doing better today but he was still sick.  He was acting a lot better though so I think he is on the mend.  Casey called in sick and was able to get some rest also.  I am sorry that Walter is sick Robin, I hope he feels better.  I love your quilling, that is so fun and beautiful.  I am glad that you got a lot done at work Mom.  Karen I am sorry you had slow day, that makes it hard.  I rescheduled sewing with Jenn today.  Isaac just wanted me to hold him all day yesterday and I was expecting the same thing today but he did better.  We are going to sew on Thursday.  I made spinach and artichoke lasagna tonight and it turned out really good, we liked it.  I hope that tomorrow goes well for everyone.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...