Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday

We didn't get too much snow today.  It was really wet and warm, it was weird weather.  I am glad that someone shoveled your driveway Karen, that is awful nice.  This morning I went to the stake womens conference and I had a good time.  I went with Jenn and we had fun.  I always don't want to go but have a good time.  While I was gone Isaac and Casey got cupcakes and went to the fun park so they had a good morning.  The tree Casey was going to cut down didn't work out so he went to the dump and was able to get a truck load of wood.  So he took that up this evening to Clifton.  Isaac took a nap for me and I did a little sewing and then we just hung out his evening.  It was a good day.  Everyone have a good night and a relaxing Sunday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...