Monday, February 3, 2014

Sickness

Rachel, I hope Isaac gets feeling better.  I am sorry he is so sick.  I was wondering about airborne.  They make it for kids.  That might help boost him up.  Just a thought.  Robin that is so sad about your class mate.  Which one was it.  Would I remember who she was?  Karen I hope you don't get 6 inches of snow tonight.  We went grocery shopping and I bought a turkey breast.  It sounded so good.  I thought it would be easy to cook and I would have a lot of left overs.  Work was good and I walked and picked dad up from work.  That is nice to get out and get a little exercise.  It was so pretty today.  Give Isaac a hug for me.  I hope he gets feeling better soon.  I will take him to the fun park.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...