Monday, February 3, 2014

School

Sorry Isaac is sick. It hard being a kid around other germ infested kids. I hope you guys don't catch it. Take lots of vitamins. I went to Walters house last night for the Super Bowl his mom was a broncos fan so she was not happy with the game. Walter had a sea hawks jersey though, it was the only one he could fit in. Today was good for a Monday ,work was steady then I came home a quilled another flower. It was fun. I did find out that one of the girls I went to makeup school passed away. It was unexpected it makes you appreciate your life a little more. I don't know how she died though they are not posted details so I think it was drugs or something that is sensitive. Anyway on to happier thoughts I'm glad everyone had a good weekend. I hope that everyone stays safe and healthy love you



Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...