Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow

We got a couple of inches of snow up here today.  It makes everything look nice and clean again.  Casey can't work Friday's for a while so it is the start of our weekend.  I am excited.  I think that we are just going to lay low and rest.  I am going to a women conference Saturday morning and I have to teach Sunday.  We had a pretty good day.  Jenn came over to sew this morning and that was fun.  Isaac tore everything up though, I am going to have to keep a better eye on him.  I thought he was watching a movie.  We went to sonics for lunch and got a cherry limeade which tastes good.  Casey did our taxes tonight and we get a couple hundred back so that will be nice.  Well everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...