Thursday, February 6, 2014

No snow

We haven't gotten any snow either.  Logan must be getting it all and I am OK with that.  I picked Robin up and met up with Austin and Julie at Robintinos for dinner and went to Kohl's afterwards.  I got me some clearance shirts and it was fun to walk around.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  That is neat that Casey gets 3 days off.  That will be nice to have him around.  We are just going to have a quiet weekend also and have dinner for Grandma Bodily on Sunday.  Rachel that was so cute that Isaac called me and wants to go to my fun park.  I do get President's day off, so next week is a 3 day weekend for me as well.  Dad might have to go to Pittsburg to show the detector but I don't have anything firm yet.  Have a great Friday.  Be careful in the snow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...