Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Same Old

Today was pretty much the same.  Isaac is still getting better but kind of grouchy.  Jenn is going to come over tomorrow and sew which should be fun.  Isaac took another nap today so I was able to get some sewing done then also.  There is a womens conference for the stake this Saturday and I am going to go with Jenn.  I hope that it is fun.  I went to walmart this evening and spent Mom's gift card and got things for Oliver.  I think that his bag is good to go now.  I can't of anything else that we will need.  I hope that everyone has a good night and survives all the new snow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...