Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Beautiful

Robin your quilling is just beautiful.  I love it.  I am glad you are liking it.  Karen I am glad you didn't get much snow.  I drove trax to work this morning because dad had a call in the office so he got to sleep in.  Work was quiet and I got a lot done.  I still have piles but it was nice to get some of it done.  Rachel you made it to 34 weeks.  Congratulations.  6 more and we will be playing with the baby.  I am glad that Isaac is feeling better.  It was a quiet day for me as well and I have learned to appreciate everyone one of those I get.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 My day was good.  I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...