Sunday, April 27, 2014

Home coming

Rachel there is a bad bug going around.  I am so sorry Isaac isn't feeling well.  Pam had no voice and said that Mark and his family were all throwing up and were sick.  None of them had fevers.  Grandma Bodily has it also.  Annette said her family has it also.  I was wondering if that is why I have had such a bad headache.  We went to Erica's homecoming and it was nice.  I got to visit with Melody and it was nice to talk.  She is doing OK.  Kristen is pregnant and due in Sepember it is a little girl.  I am really loving the table.  We have been doing a puzzle right now and it is nice to just sit and work on it.  Dad has gotten all the lady together he is really going to town on it.  Have a great week.  I am excited for the blessing also.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...