Thursday, May 1, 2014

Almost the weekend

Robin, I am sorry you didn't get that job either.  If that is the way they want to work, I think you are better off not getting it.  They wouldn't be very flexible.  I hope your makeup  went well tonight.  I am glad you got to do that.  Karen you were early today and I am early tomorrow.  I think we might be taking turns.  However Rachel just gets early every day.  I am so sorry that Isaac isn't feeling well.  That has been a really bad bug.  Poor little guy.  I think the outfit looks good on Oliver.  If you think it is too big we can look around on Saturday.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...